1:1 or Group Supervision
Clinical Supervision is vital to Ethical and Safe Practice in Counselling, Psychotherapy and for all who work with vulnerable people. Clinical Supervision provides a valuable space for reflection on working relationships whether in clinical practice or in the community and for ensuring the safety and well-being of both Clients and Professionals.
My approach to Supervision is Integrative and reflects on my own training in Gestalt, CBT and Systemic Theories amongst others. My grounding is in a Person-centred Humanistic approach with a firm belief in the BACP Ethical Framework. In supervision, I provide a space to explore and reflect on the therapeutic relationship; a space that is both creative and challenging and that offers support and the opportunity to develop your professional practice.
I can offer 1:1 or group supervision in Faversham, Kent, or online supervision via Skype. I am open to considering alternative arrangements where appropriate with regard to forming groups of Private Practitioners or within Organisations or Agencies. Please contact me to negotiate terms, any travel time/expenses will need to be considered.
- 1:1 - £50 per hour, negotiable for students, low income or voluntary sector.
- Groups: £25 per 2 hours for groups of 3-4, negotiable for students, low income or voluntary sector - please contact to discuss.
- Skype: £50 per hour, negotiable for students, low income or voluntary sector.
Please note: BACP Guidelines state groups no larger than 4 = 50% of session time allocated to each Supervisee e.g. 1x2 hour group session with 4 Supervisees = 1 hr each.
Please contact me for further information.
- No additional cost for completing student evaluation reports.
- No additional cost for support when applying for BACP Accreditation following minimum 1 year working relationship.